Impact Air Systems was approached by a well known beverage can manufacturer to provide process extraction solutions at their new plant in Switzerland.
An aluminium scrap extraction system was installed to extract off cut aluminium from the cupping press trimmers and several other collection points located around the plant to provide efficient scrap collection.
The scrap material is pneumatically conveyed approx. 100m before being baled for recycling.
In order to provide a clean, healthy working environment, Impact installed a range of dust and fume extraction solutions which were discretely incorporated around the original design plans of the decorator and lacquer sprays.
Fume capture hoods were built into the design of the printer unit, a pre-separation drum for over varnish extraction plus hot and cold ductwork systems to extract from the ovens and sprays.
A range of roof mounted ductwork stacks and ATEX certified galvanised ductwork was supplied to ensure fume and heat is extracted from the working environment.
• Solutions fully comply with NFPA 654, 91, ATEX & COSHH regulations
• Significantly improve the value of recyclate aluminium and steel recovery through scrap handling
• Processing a wide variety of beverage can sizes and shapes at line speeds of up to 2500cpm
• Noticeable improvements in working environment by extracting odours, nuisance dust, mist and vapours from facility
• All systems are custom designed for specific facility layout
• Pneumatic conveying to provide a clean, safe production environment
• Long life, thermally insulated, heavy duty ductwork
• State of the art, easy to operate, system controls
Contact us today to discuss your requirements
View all Beverage Can Process Extraction Solutions here