Generated from the cupping presses, body maker trimmers and whole reject can collection points, Impact are able to offer an efficient, robust and cost effective waste extraction system which incorporates a number of special features. These key features ensure improved durability to ensure trouble free operation expected during 24 hours, 7 days a week operations.
- High performance cupping press / trimmer waste collection hoods. Whole reject product collection hoppers or telescopic extraction nozzles
- Heavy duty conveying ductwork and special beverage can grade flanged joints (available in galvanized or high quality powder coated finish)
- In line oil mist separation to remove the bulk of oil mist generated from the body maker trimmers for recycling or disposal
- Heavy duty chopper fan with special features to ensure improved durability and performance
- Up-rated advance screen material separators
- Baler feed chute with integrated pre-weigh hopper and standby facility
- State of the art system controls, automation and diagnostics
Beverage Can Manufacture – Process Extraction Solutions
Impact Air Systems was approached by a well known beverage can manufacturer to provide process extraction solutions at their new plant in Switzerland.
An aluminium scrap extraction system was installed to extract off cut aluminium from the cupping press trimmers and several other collection points located around the plant to provide efficient scrap collection.
The scrap material is pneumatically conveyed approx. 100m before being baled for recycling.
Aluminium Can Scrap Extraction Systems
Impact Air Systems install an aluminium scrap extraction system at a can manufacturing factory in Kuwait.
The system collects waste aluminium scrap from two production lines both consisting of 7 trimmers and 1 cupping press. The waste then passes through a heavy duty chopping fan and static screen materials separator. Working in conjunction with a balance fan the aluminium scrap is separated from the conveying air stream and delivered via a weigh hopper and feed chute to a 3 stage compression baler.
Aluminium Scrap Waste Extraction
A well known beverage can manufacturer asked us to supply a aluminium can scrap waste system for a new beverage can factory being built in Angola.
The system consisted of a process scrap system consisting of 8 trimmers, 1 cupping press and a local chopping fan. It also contains a whole reject can collection system with 4 collection points and a common static screen materials separator for both systems. The system includes a baler drop chute with an integrated weight hopper and a system control panel.
Aluminium Scrap Waste Extraction – Beverage Can Manufacture
We have completed a range of extraction systems such as a can cooling system for one bank of five inside pray machines in Egypt and a sprays filtration system in Italy consisting of extraction ductwork and a fully automatic filter.
We have completed a range of extraction systems such as a can cooling system for one bank of five inside pray machines in Egypt and a sprays filtration system in Italy consisting of extraction ductwork and a fully automatic filter. Sprays dust is extremely explosive and systems handling it have been designed with great care to ensure absolute safety.