With today’s stringent noise regulations becoming even more demanding, we can offer a range of acoustic solutions for your waste extraction plant.
The acoustic enclosure for the waste handling fan is an ideal method of minimising noise transmitted by the fan, whilst allowing easy access for maintenance and repair.
For reducing noise transmitted through the ductwork, Impact can offer inlet and outlet silencers which can be applied to the material handling fan and machine pick up points.
- Typical noise reductions of 3 – 5 db(A) conveying air noise
- To complete the package Impact also offer a range of specifically designed air outlet silencers to minimise noise transmitted on the conveying air outlet of the separator or the clean air outlet of the filter system
- Typical noise reductions of 5 – 10 db(A)
- Typical noise reduction of 8 – 10 db(A) fan break out noise at 1 metre
- Painted RHS steel framework
- Lift out galvanized acoustically lined panels with bolted locking bars
- Acoustically treated inlet and exhaust ventilation openings