Impact offers a range of medium and high efficiency cyclones that are ideal for material pre-separation applications where small or fine material particles need to be removed from the conveying air stream prior to fine dust filtration.
Material separation efficiencies of typically above 90% can be achieved for paper dust (depending on particle size and density).
Material is discharged via a vortex breaker or optional rotary valve.
Typically constructed from high grade mild steel 2-3mm thick (depending on model selected), fully welded construction and finished in high grade paint.
A wide range of models are available to suit different air volumes and material types.
- High separation efficiencies achievable
- Ideal for high dust loading applications
- Ideal for use in conjunction with the reverse jet filter
- Cyclone can be positive or negative fed
- Available to suit a wide variety of air volumes and material types
- No moving parts, very low maintenance
- High durability
- Optional integrated supporting structure available