Over thirty years of experience in this sector means we are are perfectly placed to handle your label matrix extraction requirements. We have installed label matrix extraction and edge trim extraction solutions in many countries across the world, providing a solution to enhance productivity, minimise downtime and to ensure production runs smoothly.
CCL & Avery Dennison
Our centralised matrix extraction systems are renowned across the globe as being highly effective and efficient and are in operation at label manufacturers such as CCL and Avery Dennision at numerous sites.
The reliability of our systems means that we are chosen time and time again over of our competitors. Our expert team of design engineers and experienced installation technicians, ensure that the system you get is installed to a very high standard with a minimal footprint.
Improving your operations
The Impact central matrix extraction system can be fitted to numerous narrow web presses up to 500mm wide and solves a previously impossible task of removing sticky matrix waste, eliminating the need to rewind the waste on press and enabling longer, continuous running times.
It can be fitted on the non-operator side of the printing presses and each unit incorporates a precision trim cutter to cut the continuous matrix into small manageable pieces. The waste can be collected in a central location and removed from site without problems.
Impact’s Matrix Master
In addition to the centralised matrix/edge trim extraction system, Impact provides a packaged product for smaller production scenarios, the Matrix Master offers a flexible solutions to your waste matrix needs.
• Fire/explosion – Combustible dusts present an explosion hazard when suspended in certain conditions which can result in catastrophic damage.
• Occupational health issues – as well as creating an unpleasant working environment for staff, some types of dust can cause respiratory allergies, infection and long term health problems such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulminary disease.
• Maintenance issues – An excessive build up of dust can get into moving parts and create problems with the efficiency of operational equipment.
- Remove all types of matrix, including thin films
- Eliminates press down time
- Avoids print register re-adjustment
- Allows faster run speeds
- Removes rewind tension problems
- Eliminates rewinding of waste matrix
- Improves manual handling and general housekeeping
“Impact’s label matrix solutions will improve your productivity by seamlessly removing adhesive waste from the source without interferring with your process. Current installations of this system have shown great success within many prestigious organisations”
Impact’s Technical Sales Director