Try Before You Buy...
Impact Air Systems’ separation solutions have been impressing MRF owners and alike all over the world for the last few years, and we are pleased to offer our test facility to allow you to try them for yourselves.
Using a cyclonic air stream, the innovative systems remove unwanted lightweight fibres, dust and fine debris from glass cullet, plastic flake and various shredded material, leaving you with a better quality and more valuable product.
This is a fantastic opportunity to try before you buy.
Our density separation systems assist the operator in reducing landfill tax costs. We understand that customers would like to see the results for themselves, and so we have developed a standalone test facility at our head office in Leicester. We invite you to make an appointment to bring along a sizeable sample of material to be processed. Alternatively, arrangements can be made for you to send the sample to us. In return, you will receive live footage of your material being processed through our Air Drum Separator (ADS) or Zigzag Air Classifier (ZAC) demonstration unit along with a sample of the separated material.
The most recent installations of the Zigzag Separation System include trommel fines separation, removing paper, label, wood and dust from shredded and granulated rigid plastic, removing paper and dust from plasterboard nuggets and systems within various glass processing plants and Air Drum Separator (ADS) installations include successful separation of C&D/C&I, ASR, Compost, Wood & MSW.
It's clear to see the valuable results that our separation systems provide.
Run your own mixed waste through our test facility to see real results. Send your sample and we’ll carry out a live demonstration in person or online.
• Dosing controlled via variable speed rotary valve
• Fully adjustable air flow controls both via manual dampers and electronic fan speed controls
• Outstanding results to significantly improve the cleanliness of material stream
• Minimal loss of valuable recyclable material during cleaning operation
• High material throughput capabilities
• Suitable for a wide range of material applications, such as rigid plastics / plastic containers recycling process
• Used in conjunction with the Impact range of material separators and dust filtration