Secure data shredding equipment is becoming more common place in most modern facilities with greater focus on data security and protection of other sensitive information. Impact Air Systems are able to offer a range of industrial shredders or security shredders designed specifically to destroy large volumes of printed material or production spoilage into easily conveyable pieces, which work in harmony with our central waste extraction system to then convey the shredded material from the shredding area directly to the central waste compactor.
Working in partnership with market leading shredder manufacturers, we are able to offer a large range of industrial general waste shredders and security shredders to process high volume paper documents, booklets, cardboard packaging and reel cores and even full reels of self-adhesive labelling. Waste can either be manually loaded into the shredder hopper or fed via an incline belt or hydraulic bin tipper. Shredded material is collected from the discharge of the shredder unit and transported in a range of ductwork to the compactors or other receiving device.
See case studies below…
Dust control solutions
- Centralised dust control system
- Local exhaust ventilation (LEV) system – used to control or capture airborne hazardous substances and convey them to a point where it is discharged into the atmosphere or safely removed from the system
- Industrial ventilation – removing moist, warm air and replacing it with a supply of fresh air to substantially reduce temperatures, moisture levels and unwanted odours from the facility
- Custom designed hoods – effectively control emissions at source, whist minimising the air volume required to do so, leading to reduced on going running costs
- Return air ductwork – allowing you to reclaim energy in the cooler months, whilst aiding ventilation in the warmer months to help reduce running costs of your facility
- ATEX rated components – for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
- Briquetting systems – designed to substantially reduce the volume of nuisance dust collected via dust filtration
Restore DataShred – London, Scotland & South Kirkby
Restore Datashred are one of the leading providers of document destruction in the United Kingdom with 12 secure shredding centres across the country.
PHS – Trafford Park
PHS at Trafford Park (now Restore Datashred), required a dust control solution for its Vecoplan shredder, baler and various conveyor transfer points.