Removing edge trim from corrugators or high speed slitting stations in heavy weight or thick material applications such as corrugated board or heavy weight laminated edge trims, can often be challenging, especially when dealing with wide edge trims travelling up to 1500 meters per minute. It is critical to ensure the position and specification of the equipment designed to receive and process this type of material is robust and correctly engineered.
Through working with the leading machinery manufacturers and blue chip corrugated board producers and converters, we have installed many reliable systems. At the heart of the system is a heavy duty chopper fan positioned to reduce the difficult continuous edge trims into more manageable and easy to convey pieces.
- Achieve desired operational running speed without waste trimming being a hindrance
- Convey waste material directly to recycling area or baler to allow maximum revenue from waste products
Typical System Components:
- Impact heavy duty chopper fan
- A range of ductwork, bends and transformers
- Impact range of material separators
- Impact range of dust collectors – Reverse Jet Filters
- Briquetting system